I really have been on a spiritual bootcamp recently!
I’m attending Mastin Kipp’s Love Uni-versity, am using Brian Johnson’s “Philosopher’s Notes”, am part of Deepak Chopra’s mediation challenge, am reading a book on personal power through awareness given to me by a friend, and have found that I keep on attracting like minded people who can give me their insights (and probably other things too.. I just can’t remember)!
I have been learning some very powerful things that are actually quite simple.
(1) Should is something that “should” be removed from our vocabulary! We never have to live the life of another. Life is OURS for the taking, so don’t be afraid to make it your own!
(2) Energy is everywhere. If you are emitting negative energy, that is what you will attract. If you are emitting positive energy, that is what you will attract. And, you will attract those who will help challenge you and aid in your growth.
(3) Every situation is an opportunity to learn and grow.
(4) None of us are perfect and who wants to be??!!!
(5) Ego is everywhere! But, delve deep into your ego (do not escape it or put it down). Go so far into it and understand it (because this is how you perceive yourself)… then let it go.
(6) Refrain from judging (even yourself).Try to walk a mile in another’s shoes to understand how they view the world. Replace your judgements with compassion.
(7) Treat everything with love and compassion and it shall be returned.
(8) Thoughts are powerful!!!!! You can really create your “perfect” world if you just believe.
(9) Fear is nothing to fear. Dive deep into your fears, treat them with compassion, and ask the universe to give you the strength and persistence to keep going!!!
(10) Appreciate everything and think positively!!!!
Those are just a few of the things I’ve been learning. And I’m quite sure there’s more to come.
As I was working today, a florist brought in a beautiful arrangement of flowers for display. I took a minute to really look at and appreciate the beauty of this flower. And there were many more flowers yet to bloom.
So, I have a little exercise for myself and all of us!!! Watch, appreciate, enjoy, love a flower from it blooming to it’s death (and even love and appreciate the bud in it’s death). Talk to the flower if you want! Write down your perceptions, your thoughts, your feelings. Do you draw any parallels between your life and the flower??
I also noted on my nature walk this morning that nature is truly the best thing ever. Trees just stand there for hundreds of years in the same position and DO absolutely nothing for that entire time… they just are!!!! I hope you get what I’m trying to say here (or I might just be too tired to get the point across)!!
Peace and love hugs to my love bugs XoXo from MyEmoHeart